View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 02:22 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
I would take Iacobucci over Dunda from DM. Dunda is a big boy but needs to move better. I would also take Robinson and Mitch Webb as my 4th and 5th forwards. I don't know if they would come before or after the d-men. Depends who's picking.
I also like Iacobucci. Very fast player, good acceleration, nice wrist shot. One issue I have with him though is the physical department. I could see him getting a little intimidated next year. I dont see Iacobucci making the OHL just yet next year, Dunda I can see him cracking the OHL.

Noah Robinson thrives to me, when he plays physical, plays determined and skates the way he can. Ive seen a few games where he isnt really giving it as hard as one would like but he is a very good skater and has a very good hard heavy wrist shot. U add that physical element to his game when he is hitting guys hard and he has a nice package. Opposing players dont like getting hit by Robinson when he commits fully to his checks.

Mitch Webb for me has less skill than Robinson, but a better game in and game out work ethic. Both have the ability to skate with elite forwards. Both will be gone in the 2nd-3rd rounds. Depending on what teams pick them, I think both can play a depth role 3rd-4th line starting next year in the OHL.

Last edited by mapleleaf979: 01-18-2013 at 02:28 PM.
mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote