View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Sidorkiewicz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullwine85 View Post
I don't know about CI, but i know GCL we should be fine as far as the Sens game tomorrow is concerned
Yeah, as hoping to DVR it while I work a college hoops game, though. Not sure it'd fly if i'm watching the Sens on my cellphone while I'm supposed to be keeping stats for the bball game, but that may be my only option. The always accurate ( )wikipedia says I'm screwed, but I can't find anything online specifically about how tomorrow's gonna shake out:

"Additionally, NBC has been granted an exclusive window by the league, during which no other games can be televised in the United States. During this window, other games may be televised locally only by Canadian teams. For instance, if the Edmonton Oilers are playing the Nashville Predators at the same time NBC is televising another game, the Oilers may choose to broadcast the game locally (on Sportsnet West, for example), but the Predators are not permitted to televise the game. Additionally, the game would be available on NHL Center Ice in Canada, but not in the United States. The NBC blackout window typically lasts 2.5 hours from the start of its Game of the Week broadcast."