View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Moneyman2k6

vCash: 500
I think that you guys forget too fast how great was and is subban.
1- In his first pro carrer at the AHL he was the best defenseman of the team. He was named The AHL Rookie of the Year and participate in the all-star game. Then, he came in the big league, plays 2 games vs philly in regular season and has 2 points. Then in the playoff...As a rookie He contributes to Shut-Down players like Ovechkin, Crosby and Malkin at 20 years old LOL. at his last games he was the defenseman who was playing the most on the team.

2- At His first year In the NHL, He made the all-star game, has a 15 goals 38 points. Was the first defenseman since.... i dont know who to scores a Hat trick and a pass as a rookie. was named on the NHL rookie team of the year. And then He score a BLAST on TIM Thomas with one minute left in game 7 vs bruins to give us a chance to play overtime vs them!

3- Last year, as many are saying he is not mature and etc... WE dont give a **** lol he has a 36 points year which is not bad for a sophomore frenzy year! And he is the defenseman that play the most minutes.

To conclude, I think too many are getting in the organization side by saying he need a 2 years deal same as price and paciorrety. The only reason why they signed them to a 2 years deal was because they havent had great stats on their side. People keep saying he needs to prove himself at first but dang If that are not proof what are they??
Well i only hope they sign him quick cause we wont be able to play a lot of game without him. He his our best defenseman! sorry markov but ur time is old lool! but still a great D