View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 09:24 PM
LittleKev6D9
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Nashty View Post
This... Big reason why I don't even help anymore except with the PO avatars.

Some of you are very demanding, and opinionated. If you don't have working knowledge of Photoshop/Gimp and you don't like the idea that people come up with don't use it, or learn how to use one of the programs and make you're own.

People may not think the mask idea is ideal, but it is a helluva lot easier to work with than everyone submitting their favorite picture of a player and having to cut every head. It's ridiculously tedious.
After using Photoshop a few times, I have a brand new appreciation for people who are experts with the program. Tried GIMP and that went poorly as well. I used Photoshop for my avatar. It came out pretty crappy, but I thought it was a cool concept.

But, yeah, I definitely agree with you that people can get very opinionated with stuff, especially on the creative side. I made a two Rangers highlights videos and am currently working on a third. Most of the feedback is really positive, but I have one friend who critiques it down to an extreme level. No pleasing some people.

LittleKev6D9 is offline   Reply With Quote