View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 08:35 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Agreed. Also, and E=CH has already brought up, we know PK can perform in the POs.
Not to mention, he seems to truly enjoy the big, intense, rivalry type of games. He even admitted during post game interviews versus the Bruins. He loves those games. Kid lives for intensity.

I would bet on PK as well, and that's not a knock on Markov. He was my favorite Dman during his prime.
This is an (sort of) aside: Oddly, I remember being disappointed (I recall me and my buddy texting about it, both surprised as we were watching the interview) when he was talking about the Bruins in that he said it DOESN'T really matter that it's the bruins and that while the fans love the rivalry, for him it's just another game. I remember then posting about it here and people saying "Well, it's only his 2nd year, needs time to get the hate up.", even though over those 2 years he was THE subject of bruins hatred (fans and team). Just saying, although he played to the contrary, I wish I knew from his mouth that when we play boston...it's different.