View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Getz2perry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
They always have, I have always respected their talent but I know large portions of the Wings fanbase used to say terrible things about them. For me they always have been a case of they are who they are. But of course you should want them on your team.

Just be ready for the fact they are poor losers, not the worst quality in pro athlete and funny how people seem completely bent out of shape over it. Really the difference between them and the glamour boy Penguins is when the Ducks big guns do it they look scary as hell and good at it. But frustration running over is seen in a lot of teams throughout the league, somehow these guys get tagged with it the worst. Remember being stunned when people actually would openly write I don't know that I want Perry on the Olympic team. Crazy talk if you're being honest, you have to be crazy not to want these two on any team.
I'll be the first to admit perry and getz have that if you cant beat them, beat them mentality... they may go a lil far in games that are not going their way, but i enjoy it personally.

Getz2perry is offline   Reply With Quote