View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 10:10 PM
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Chances are they will be wearing numbers 2, 24, 35, and 51. I know that doesn't make you happy, but that is a great deal of where that cap space is likely going.

Once again dangerous to bank on free agency, but cap space could also be wearing #10 while playing against Vancouver tomorrow night. I would offer Perry 7 years 56 million and buy out Franzen with all that cheddar Ilitch has in the bank. We will see, but that is one of the scenarios where the Franzen buy out even with me as a pretty vocal Franzen defender is absolutely a green light situation.
The master GM Ken Holland was banking on FA to fix the Wings. He didnt have a plan B, C, D, E or F once Suter didnt sign in Detroit.

Holland's poor decisions are what forced the Wings to rely on signing Suter as their get out of jail free card. If you dont have a backup plan, you might aswell tell Suter, "Hey, here is a blank check and you fill in the blanks." If he still doesnt sign, well i cant fault Holland. Unfortunately even his all in approach was far too conservative.

WingedWheel1987 is offline   Reply With Quote