Thread: Speculation: Ken Holland less than confident
View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 10:55 PM
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office

vCash: 500
I dont know how to selectively quote on this site so i just copied and pasted your response.

So you hate GMKH because the salary cap forced him to gut the loaded roster we had from 08-09 and had resort to plugs while relying on some of the younger guys like Ericsson and Helm, some of whom didn't turn out to be who we thought they were. Sometimes things never go your way. It's hard to blame people when that happens. I'm sure you would appreciate being called a terrible worker at your job when you tried your hardest and came up absolutely empty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holland should have played the prospects like Tatar and Mursak during those years. The past two years in particular. If you have no cap space, but you extend players like Bert, you screw yourself over.

Ken Holland put the team in a very bad situation by extending Bert or bringing in players like Modano.

His failure to play the prospects was his biggest mistake the past four years. Now there is a massive log jam of prospects, and you still dont know if they are going to be good.

WingedWheel1987 is offline   Reply With Quote