View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 11:03 PM
seekritdude

vCash: 500
Pretty sure ive posted it before but the last half or 3rd of the season whatever it was in 94 the sharks were the thrid best team in the league... I think people forget they got out off to that terrible start like not winning there first 10 or 12 games or some bs? I forget the exact stats.. But remember larionov was injured on and off through out the season. The sharks only won 3...THREE!!! games that whole season with out larionov in the line up. He actually had some MVP votes that year people dont realize how good he was. Larionov was leading the league in play off points IIRC when they got knocked out.

So yea sharks were not THAT bad when they were healthy that year. Also remember in the playoffs as well irbe was playing injured, and ozolinsh actually had a broken hand and wrist(?). Supposedly thats why he didnt take the shot vs the maple leafs right before the garpenlov cross bar. And if you look at his stats I think he had 26 goals that year and not a single goal all of the playoffs and only so many shots.. So just some thought...

seekritdude is offline   Reply With Quote