View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 12:31 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
I am selling a signed Jagr jersey here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=271141095253

It's a Jagr jersey I bought off the official NHL auction website in the summer of 2012. Still has the tags on it and I have the COA.

Tiny backstory about why I am selling it - I met Jagr in Philly at the 2012 Flyers Wives Carnival. I got to trade my photo ticket for an autograph ticket - since I was standing right next to him as he was about to take pics. I was wearing my Jagr jersey at the time. He signed in the wrong place, when he couldn't hear me ask for him to sign the number on the jersey (it was so loud, I guess he didn't hear me clearly) The autograph came out terrible. He resigned the jersey by signing the number afterwards - but it bugged me to have that 1st messed up signature on the jersey, as it hung in my jersey frame in my home office.

I ended up buying one to display (months later), that was perfect in its signature. I knew I still had the messed up/signed on in my closet that I personally got signed. Well, I got to meet Jagr at the Stars stadium yesterday. Got another Flyers away Jersey signed... This time, no screw up.

Now, I am selling the purchased one - just trying to get most of my $ back.