View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 01:40 AM
Habskrieg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
You admin not watching the Nucks much, and yet you think people claiming Edler is A LOT better is rubbish, you say they're comparable and all...

considering you barely watch Nucks games, wonder where you get this from... that is all.
Ok. So a player that is supposedly miles ahead of PK. Puts up similar stats to him. While playing on a way better team than the Habs. I'm not saying that Edler is bad, or that he's a God. Nor am I saying that PK's a God or terrible. I'm just stating the obvious. That PK and Edler are very similar. And people can't really say that Edler is by far superior. Because the numbers don't lie. You don't need to follow a team throughout an entire season to come to that conclusion. Sure stats don't tell the whole story, just like it would for a defensive D. So one may say that Edler could be way better than PK. I'm sure he has more experience, he's had more time in the pros. But PK has been really good for us ever since he joined the Habs, all things considered, unfortunately people only remember his mistakes.