View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 01:53 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
MAIN (FX, 9 p.m. ET)
Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping - TKO - 1st. I've been going back and forth on this one. Despite everyone's memory of the Hendo fight, Bisping's not an easy guy to finish, and with this being a 5-rounder there's very little chance Vitor takes the decision. I just have a feeling with it being in Brazil we see an old school blitz out of Vitor which puts Bisping down.
C.B. Dollaway vs. Daniel Sarafian - Never thought too highly of Dollaway. I think he loses the standup and gets subbed if he takes him down.
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ben Rothwell -This one's really a coin flip (oddsmakers have it as such as well). Rothwell looked as fit as I can remember seeing him. Gonzaga's a guy who seems to have the tools to be better than what he is, and aside from the famous Cro Cop kick Rothwell would be the best win of his career. Not to mention Schaub beat Gonzaga and Rothwell beat Schaub, so by simple MMA math...
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Thiago Tavares - I feel like normally in these prospect vs. gatekeeper type fights the prospect wins. And Sonnen picked him, so...

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote