View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 06:39 AM
Westlander
the olden time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Wow! That would be absolutely amazing. I only got Apple TV in the course of the previous NHL season, and it did not occur to me to explore Apple TV options back then.

You're in the same time zone as myself, so I hope the full-length replays will work the same way this season as well. That would be paradise. I hope they put the full-length replays up promptly enough, so that when we wake up in the morning in Europe, we can just launch any game. There was a time about 2 or 3 years ago, when it sometimes took the NHL the entire morning or even into the early afternoon, before they made a replay available.
I don't see why it would be any different this season. I also only had Apple TV from March onwards last year, and while the weeknight games tended to be available pretty quick the next day (by 5:30 or 6 am), when this wasn't the case I would have to watch it on the laptop. In the weekend they were sometimes a bit slower, and on Sundays in particular it could be late morning or even early afternoon before the Saturday night games appeared. Hopefully this will only improve!