View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKers View Post
Like you said, it is quite uncertain on the bottom D pairing plus the bottom 6. There is a lot of time that will change things the next 9 months until Training Camp begins for next year. Hopefully with a parade down Broadway as a peak!

The main point I was trying to make is that we realistically CAN retain our solid core & also resign our 3 key RFAs - then basically recruiting and tweaking all the minor roster changes from within the organization. Which is great! Or so it presently appears. It will be a very tight fit though... Glen consistently hardballing the RFAs up for their 2nd bridge-gap contracts is very beneficial here, but IMO that is not going to fly with McD. He will get a longer, Staal type deal. Also if Stepan and/or Hagelin have a great year - this all gets shot to Hades as well...
yea it is going to be interesting but I agree and most should that it would be tight but it is doable. They can keep King, big 3 F. Like you said they look to trim with the Stralman, Rupp, Pyatts of the world. For some reason I think Boyle sticks

It gives a chance for kids like Miller, Fast, Lindberg to make the team out of camp since they have smaller contracts

IF they get absolutely blow away for Gaborik you kinda have to entertain that though. And I mean blown away.