Thread: Confirmed Signing with Link: [VAN] Edler signs extension [6 years/30 mil]
View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 08:14 AM
supert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
Regardless, Edler has a good contract. Although I do agree that it should be a great contract for a decent player especially with the Canucks' recent acquisitions on the blueline, I think it's less a "hometown discount" and more of a really awesome opportunity for him to both grab some good cash + play on a well-balanced blueline for long term instead of lowering any value he has if he performs poorly.

IMO, Edler is a good option for any blueline, but he can be somewhat inconsistent... such as playoffs.

P.S. I've deduced that your deduction has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and its implicated affiliation is also incorrect.

Signed,
A Flames fan.
I am not a Canuck fan . I am an Oiler fan and also like the Flames as i grew up in Calgary . Anyone who does not think this is a good deal is jealous or does not watch hockey . and another thing do you think Wideman is consistent ? Think about it ,he is getting paid more . When fans from every team is saying it a great deal , this should tell you something . Only a few have had something negative to say about this = trolls

supert is offline   Reply With Quote