View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 11:38 AM
youngblood10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I'm not sure why you make posts like this. It only is one game and they had to win a game against London because Saginaw did. All Windsor has done is reduce the deficit against Saginaw by making up games in hand. A lot of work still remains for a team that is still under .500 there still isn't any room for error because other teams like Sarnia and Plymouth continue to play well. You're still looking at a 7th or 8th seed and by any measure that isn't acceptable for year 2 in a rebuild.
After the trade deadline is when the league ramps up. They are undefeated in regulation after 4. 3 of which were on the road. Belleville and London are top quality teams, so is Oshawa but they did have some key players out. So it isn't just one game. They have several head to head match up against division teams still and that will ultimately decide their fate. This isn't a .500 team now, they punted the first half of the season away for all intents and purposes. I'm amazed that they could do a mid season rebuild with how bad the team was without selling the farm. I do agree lots of work ahead for this group but it should be a heck of a lot of fun to watch.

I'm critical of the Spits when I think it's warranted but you just hate on them Rayzor that's what creates posts that poke fun at you.