View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 11:57 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
I'm going to the game and am really worried about dealing with Southies. Should I wear my jersey or not? I figure as long as I don't talk back to them, I'll be fine. Still, what are your takes on this?
Wear your jersey. Stand and clap when the Rangers score, and be happy when they do. If someone gets in your face or starts heckling you, just ignore it. Just because it's Boston doesn't make it any worse. I've been to plenty of arenas for Rangers games that aren't the Garden, and those are the rules I've gone by.

I've had **** thrown at me (Buffalo) and people heckle me (New Jersey) but I've never experienced any physical violence.

As long as you're not the away fan who comes into the place and thinks he owns it, I think you'll be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfboard View Post
Jackets fan here.............get ready to enjoy your newest player. You guys are gonna love Nash. He will truly break-out now that he's with a real NHL team & line mates. Get ready for a great ride. Go win the cup!
Thanks man, we're all very excited! Enjoy Dubinsky and Artie! If they bring the passion they brought to New York, they should become favorites quickly. Just tell Anisimov to keep his head up