View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 11:21 AM
redbull
Expect more

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrocelli View Post
I don't like seeing these old waiver pickups taking spots from younger guys that have shown they are ready (Ullstrom and Cizikas)... But if Aucoin is going to take the spot of Reasoner, then i have no problem with it...
I don't like it when the kids aren't clearly better than hacks and waiver pickups, but if they aren't ready,they aren't ready. I think both Cizikas and Ullstrom are ready though. I expect them both on the team all year. If everyone's healthy, I can see Cizikas being sent to BP and Aucoin-Reasoner-Boulton splitting time with Martin on the 4th line.

Either way,great to have hockey back, Law back, the GDT he puts together are usually better than the games. But this is a new year, smells of hope.

I don't think Jersey will be very good this year, I believe they will take a step back, especially with Brodeur a year older, no Parise but who are we kidding,the Isles will lose to every team in the NHL, on PAPER. That's why they play.

Moulson will score the first goal, on the PP, assists to Tavares and Streit, the Swiss connection.

I'm probably the only fan who's looking forward to watching Martinek! I think he'll be an important player for this team,with his vet leadership and versatility. Also, interested to see Boyes, hopefully he brings consistent effort and some compete!

redbull is offline   Reply With Quote