View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 05:25 PM
MAJackson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pourquoi pas View Post
Do you fail to realize that the situation has changed since the last season? There will be blackouts in Europe, it has been confirmed for several countries already..
What annoys me most is that there was no communication of this to subscribers in Europe. If anyone received any information from the NHL prior to this season, that would be news to me because I received no notice.

GameCenter Live in the UK is now subject to blackouts due to the NHL's agreement with Premier Sports (http://www.premiersports.tv/). Information is included on their site. I find the fact that games that they are not showing live but on delay are also blacked out is a terrible policy. Does anyone know if France is subject to blackouts? I also have a home there and am curious for when I'm there. Are there any countries in Europe that don't have blackouts?

GameCenter Live is also not working on iOS apps. All the more shocking as the league had an extra few months to improve their apps, instead it looks worse than last year.

Fans living in Europe are an afterthought to the NHL.