View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Eddy Livingstone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
What does ESPN America have to do with Slovakia, for example? Sorry, I don't believe this for now. Not sure if ESPN America can be watched in Slovakia at all, and if yes, it's an extremely obscure channel. Should they start blacklisting based on that, people will have no compunction resorting to pirated offerings (both free and paid-for).
Maybe it is some other channel in Slovakia, but apparently if it is shown on a tv channel in your country, you cannot watch live on GCL.

I actually told the rep that they are creating the market for illegal streams by limiting the rights of legitimate customers. He told me there was nothing he could do about it, but that I could write an e-mail to the NHL explaining my point. He also offered to terminate my account if I was unsatisfied with the service.

I will write an e-mail to John Collins tomorrow. Last year they ruined the start of the season by selling the rights to some obscure media company that failed to sign up tv channels in time for the start of the season and this year they offend their European fan base with black outs.

"Thank you fans" "Sorry" and all the other excuses should have come with an asterisk...'but we'll black as many games out for you as we can, because we are more sorry to the tv companies'.