View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 05:24 PM
SEALBound
RIP Elmer

vCash: 500
+'s

Sutter - Miss Staal like crazy, but if he continues to play like that...I'm gonna start forgetting how to spell Stahl.

Cooke-Sutter-TK - This line brought it today. I thought they played excellent

TK - Lots of energy today, gave it his all (maybe not the most skilled but brought it none the less) today.

Geno-Neal - Combo doesn't look like it lost a step. Nice goal.

Glass - Not bad for his debut.

MAF - Like previously stated, good but not great...but it was good enough to win us the game and that is his job. I think its safe to say he shaked the bad Philly demons from last year. Hopefully he keeps it going.

Martin - He has a long way to go to win us back...but this was a start in the right direction.

Letang - Pretty standard showing for us.

Niskanen - Solid performance today. He might be able to fit on the 1st pairing.

Despres - Decent showing today for him. A few times he looked uneasy but other times he showed the poise of an experienced dman. Give him time and I think he will impress.

Engelland - Solid

Special Teams - Hard to whine about it. PK was impressive but stressful to watch given last years playoffs. PP got us a goal so... +

- 's

Crosby - Rare. Played well but certainly not the Sid we are used to seeing, especially against Philly. He took some hard shots too. Looked reserved.

Kunitz - Zero impact. Gifted the goal to Giroux. Thats a lazy highschool play...not a NHL player play.

Dupuis - See Kunitz.

Tangradi - Decent game...but thats not gonna cut if you wanna hang out with Malkin and Neal

Jeffrey - See Tangradi. Vitale should have gotten the nod.

Orpik - The one goal Philly scored was created by you. You were MEH all game.

Bylsma - Vitale needs to be in over Jeffrey or Adams. Take your pick...but Joe Victory has earned his place. If you are gonna try ET on Geno-Neal's line...GIVE HIM THE CHANCE! This off and on crap is NOT the way to do it.

Giroux and Hartnell - **** off you two philly *****.

SEALBound is offline   Reply With Quote