View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 05:31 PM
reffree

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierII View Post
Good god. Fine. Being 1st or 2nd on your team in points is completely irrelevant to the discussion first off.
Again, I think "hockey expert" might think it's more impressive to be first on the Cup defending team than 2nd on his on line with a bottom feeder. I see you disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierII View Post
Eberle had way more points than any Bruin so it bears no reflection on either player individually. Add to that the fact that Hall had a better PPG than Seguin essentially nullifies the rest of his post regarding improvement and what not. Floored I just had to explain that.
Seguin's first season he was at 0,30 ppg, his 2nd season he was at 0,83. A plus 0,53 ppg improvement.

Hall had 7pts in his first 17th game in the NHL. But after his short adjustement period he finish with a 0,73ppg. His second year he had a 0,87 ppg. Still improvement, the curve is just not has drastic has Seguin.

Right or wrong people will look at that curve and say Seguins potential is higher than Hall. Doesn't mean it's true, but again those "hockey expert" are not biais anti-Oilers fans, they're basing their argument and somethings and I think thoses two reasons might explain it a little.

reffree is offline   Reply With Quote