View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avsare1 View Post
I disagree, letting him walk for nothing was a huge mistake, absolutely huge. You cant just let an RFA with the talent and potential Mueller has walk for nothing, even if they don't plan to sign him tender him and move his rights.

The only thing holding him back was concussion injuries, if he's over them which it appears he is, he's gonna turn out to be a hell of a player for Florida.
Yeah, I don't see it. He very well MIGHT play a full 48 game season this year (though I expect more like 25) but I just don't see his string of injuries magically coming to an end. It wasn't ONLY about concussions as we saw last season. He was in and out of the lineup which completely affected the Duchene line, that's mostly what this is about. He WAS unreliable and even when he was in the lineup later in the season, his conditioning was bad because he always looked a step behind and couldn't go longer than 30 seconds shifts. If it had only been the concussion issues and they were truly behind him AND he had at least shown a glimpse of the same chemistry he had before with basically anyone, the Avs would have either kept him I'm sure of that.

The Panthers took a risk and hopefully it pays off for them.

Lol the Hurricanes look horrible. It's nice to see kids like Zac Dalpe and Drayson Bowman get opportunities.

Tlusty is crap...why do they keep trying to force it to work?? lol