View Single Post
Old
01-19-2013, 08:14 PM
sexyllama

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSockalypse View Post
I totally agree. I was about to say I used to like thinking that Kennedy could turn into a top 6 wing but he's turned out to be a (semi) gritty guy and occasional "that's what I thought he would be scorer). Really like Kennedy-Sutter-Cooke on the 3rd right now. I know that Tangradi hasn't had a full season, and this is finally it where he will get his chance at a top 6. I mean I'm a Pens fan I obviously hope that he turns in to all that we hope him to be, I just think there's too much hype on him for how his progression has gone since hitting minors. Curious to see how the top 6 winds up in the stretch.
I think most here can agree with you but I don't see the Tangradi should play as "hype." At some point, a prospect needs some extended game time without looking over his shoulder to see if he can step up and play. (See most of the Philly youngsters last year... they had very horrible stretches in the middle of the year) I'm pretty sure it's a make or break YEAR for Tangradi.

Who do we think is coming up from the WBS? BB is not ready at all. You could tell from the scrimmage. One play does not make you a full-time NHL'r. Who then? J Smegma? KV? I've complained that we should have traded to get another high end LW/RW prospect. Why? We only have BB...

Next up... Trade but it takes TWO to Tango.

sexyllama is offline   Reply With Quote