: Prospect Info:
2012-2013 Connecticut Whale/Greenville Road Warriors Thread (AHL, ECHL) Part II
View Single Post
01-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Sent to HF Minors
Join Date: May 2007
1. Miss: Great game. When the team gave up 11 shots in the first half a period and barely went into the offensive zone, he kept them in the game. This included killing off a full 5-on-3 and a total of 7 penalties.
2. Noob: A goal and an assist. Looked like the Mark Messier of the AHL.
3. Kolarik: Also with a goal and an assist. Looked very confident.
4. Pyett: Great on both ends of the ice. Two assists.
5. Klassen: Good defensively. Good on the PK.
6. Bourque: This is his song... every day:
7. Tessier: Dubinsky of the AHL. Participated on offense and was good all-around.
8. Parlett: Good, confident game. Good on offense, solid on defense except for one turnover.
9. Weibe: Heart and soul guy gets his first goal in the AHL, and it was a shorthander that he got by causing a turnover with his hustle.
Up and Down
1. Vernace: Good game except for two turnovers.
2. Mash: Good along the boards, but bad in the open ice.
3. McIlrath: Just doesn't seem confident in his play. Does stuff without a purpose. Looks like he's thinking, "hey how about I do this now?" without thinking why do it. Good work with his stick, either rushing the puck or defending. Needs to improve his skating balance and he'll be a good NHLer. Needs to stop pretending he's Chara and work on being Beukeboom.
1. Jean: Not a bad game, but nothing stood out.
2. Collins: No mistakes, nothing flashy. Good game for him.
3. Yogan: Nothing to say, good or bad. He was just there.
4. Wilson: Decent job by a 4th liner, not much else.
5. Haley: The Rupp of the AHL.
1. Miller: Useless. Lacks confidence, lacks ability to outplay the opposition. Nowhere near being called up as an NHL third liner.
2. Thomas: He's got nothing except his shot. He's like a sucky version of Ziggy Palffy.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Beacon