1/19/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay
View Single Post
01-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Stamkos looked fine to me. He didn't get a goal, but I still thought he played pretty well overall.
TBH, it's a really good thing that we can win a game w/out him scoring a goal.
- Of all the new guys, I especially liked Carle.
- Lindback looked real good (although I think he could work on his rebounds a bit)
- Vinny was a beast tonight too
- I liked what I saw from Aulie. Based off of just tonight I'd have him penciled in as the #5 dman.
- Conacher looks like he fits right in on our top 6
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by PoundCake