View Single Post
01-19-2013, 09:19 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Excellent and I'm glad I have your permission, but you've already made a fantastic case as to why we never need have an opinion. It doesn't look like Warsofsky is the best option, he is the best option as we can just defer to management for our opinion.

I mentioned White before realizing how easy it is to just defer to management. I now retract that opinion, he obviously isn't a good option else B's brass would have signed him. Consider me signed up. Where's my membership card?
I guess you were being sarcastic. Nice to know people would rather be ***** than actually talk hockey. I'm not giving you my permission, it is just your right as I'm sure you already knew. If not then now you do.

I also never said we have to defer to management for our opinion, just that unless you have the same type of hockey expertise as the collective management that we should defer to them on whether that is best at the time. They have all of the information for the decision and the reasons they made it that we most likely don't have. I also made the comment based on a comment that attacked the poster not post. There are a lot of people that are good at that on this board and why many good posters have left. I didn't think that was allowed but whatever.

Enjoy having your opinion, or not, or whatever you want to do. Have a nice night.

sjaustin77 is offline   Reply With Quote