View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Rodrigo
AKA Jose

vCash: 500
Question For Jets Fans Plus Opinion

Hello Winnipeg Jetters!! Ottawa Senators fan coming in piece and I am not here to bash you guys for loosing today. I am not that kind of person, The Jets are actually my second favorite team behind the Sens and I actually thought you guys played quite well today accept for the score but I believe you are a team with GREAT POTENTIAL! I just don't know when that will rectify itself.

Anyways onto the thread and I have a question for all Jets fans as I am a new user to HFB and I just never took the time to get an account. But yesterday I did lol so its good to be here. But honestly I have never been able to find answers to this question cause there aren't to many Jets fans in the Toronto Area where I come from. Yes I live near Toronto and I don't cheer for the Leafs! Sens and Jets all the way!!!! But do you guys like what the Jets are doing?? And when I say that are you guys complacent with what Cheveldayoff has done?, What the Coaching Staff has compiled? Ownership? Teams play are the main logistics I am asking about and all state my opinion below on what I think has transpired over the last year.

Honestly the only thing that has flabbergasted me is the young guys, team leaders and the drafting! I am sorry but thats how I feel and I don't mean any negativity by this but this is my honesty to you guys. I know what it is like to rebuild as the Sens have been alluded by one for the last little while and are finally on track. I have really liked your last 2 first round picks! I believe Schiefele will become a prodigious asset and dynamic player for a long time, and I believe Trouba has potential to become a franchise player, I also like your one prospect Scott Kosmachuk of the Guelph Storm. I believe he will be a good player. So drafting I am satisfied! And with 5 picks in the first 3 rounds this year I expect your system will become top 15 in the NHL at least.

I have been dumbfounded by how Kane, Bogosian and Burmistrov are developing, plus Wheeler and Little. And I think that Ladd and Big Buff should finish there careers here and become longtime players and the corner stones of this organization since they both have won the Stanley Cup and Ladd has 2 and is still at a great age at 27 and has his best years ahead of him. But I have not been impressed with Cheveldayoff besides his drafting plus a few exceptions including picking up Clitsome. and the extensions to Kane and Toby! I do not like the hiring of Noel and have been against it since he was hired and I don't understand why Cheveldayoff likes him so much. I just don't like the way he coaches and how he can't get the best out of his team! I wish they hired Haviland. And I hope Noel is fired after this year! And last but not least I don't like how Cheveldayoff has handled the roster and that includes signing Olie and Pony, bringing back Slater, signing all of these veterans etc! I wish he would go the youth route cause you guys are rebuilding.

So thats me! I am really excited to here the insight from you fans but at the same time I believe that Cheveldayoff is the right GM for this job long term and I stand behind this team and see a bright future!

Rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote