View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 12:56 AM
luongo321

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
Your assumption is that the season ends well. Further, slow starts should never be taken as a given. When you can do things to fix it, like actually prepare your team properly, which is the coach's job, you should do everything you can to do it. If that includes taking your players to task, so be it...

AV has said on many of occasion that he _relies_ on the leadership on the room more now. This signifies a hands off approach.

Emotion is part of the game. These aren't robots. You don't think getting emotional can lead to more wins, I'm saying try what you haven't likely tried because to this point what you have tried hasn't worked... for 6 years running.
Yup, this approach has always pissed me off. It's like AV knows he sucks at motivating so instead of trying, he just publically states that he leaves it up to the players so that he can wash his hands clean of it and pretend like he has no responsibility for this part of the game. Saying how his job is to coach. Give me a break AV. Learn how to motivate or GTFO.