Things that you don't understand
View Single Post
01-20-2013, 05:38 AM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally Posted by
- Why people can't make a turn into the correct lane.
- Why people don't use turn signals.
- Why people can't go 5 minutes without looking at their phones.
- Texting and driving.
- Why guys in the weight room scowl at you when you walk past them.
- Why people wear sunglasses when it's cloudy.
- Why people care if I have a name/number on my jersey at pickup hockey.
- How someone could watch "Jersey Shore".
I have to do this sometimes because I get a recurrent eye problem that means I have to take eye drops to dilate my eyes. Even with the clouds it can be damaging to your eye to go around like that without sunglasses because not all the UV is filtered by the cloud. Also, seeing fluorescent light when your pupil is open like it's in pitch black is not fun.
So, sometimes it could be someone like me, but more often it's probably a hole.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jimmythescot