Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Bruins | 1/19/13
View Single Post
01-20-2013, 05:29 AM
vCash: 500
I honestly would have expected more of this team. I mean you can always run into a hot team/goalie but Rask made what, 2 good saves? Overall it looked a lot like NYR 2012 playoff hockey - just not that good.

The Good: Lundqvist, McD, Del Zotto keeping firing from the blueline on our PP - not that he'd ever hit the net, but it's nice to know somebody cares. Pyatt was decent. That Nash guy has a little skill as well. The PK.
The Bad: Staal was very inconsistent, bad turnover to Seguin. Bickel, but ya know, he's Bickel. I don't think the timing of the fights was too good. The refs were bad, but I'm not gonna use that as a excuse. The call on Boyle was borderline ridiculous, however.
The Redden: Y U no forecheck? The PP. Gaborik, Kreider, Hagelin. Lucic mouthing off to the refs because of a 2 minute penalty after hitting Hagelin from behind into the boars.

The Outlook: Can a team with Nash, Richards and Gaborik be that bad offensively over a longer period of time? The answer is no. They'll turn things around. Better start doing that soon, season ain't that long and home ice would be nice.

Kokoschka is offline   Reply With Quote