Thread: Prospect Info: Official OKC Barons 12/13 Thread:
View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Baronsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
Arcobello seems to be trying to make things happen but I have been disapointed in what I saw out of Green and Cornet. I thought these guys would step up, especially Green.

I love what I have seen from the Rajala-Lander-Pelss line. Pless ives them a lot of energy, and Rajala is a very skilled guy. I also think Lander is really findinghis game.

It would be great to see Pitlick and Martindale find some chemistry. I am a big Martindale fan as I watched him a lot when he was in Ottawa. In his last year there he not only provided a lot of offense but was the guy they put out for all key draws and in the last minutes while defending a lead.
Agreed on the first line. Arcobello definitely has been the straw that stirs any kind of chances when they're on the ice. Cornet just doesn't seem like the same guy who put up the first half numbers he did last season. You knew he couldnt keep up the pace of 15 goals in 19 games, but since then he has like 8 or 9 in his last 70 or so AHL games. They will need production out of them two, especially Green.

Baronsfan is offline   Reply With Quote