View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 08:04 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator View Post
Stralman, Del Z and Bickel were ugly. I guess scrimmaging against the CT Whale farm would have been a good idea... Hindsight!
Stralman was OK in the 1st I though. After that not so much. I would like to see him utilized more on the PP. I think he could be better than MDZ there - who cannot hit the net for his life.
Bickel saw very little ice time. He really smashed some face though. TKO. His play was quite erratic at times. Yes indeed. Seemed overcharged. Skating is meh. But he was imo not as bad as some people are saying.
MDZ was not that bad. I thought he had an alright defensive game. Not much offense and poor on PP
Staal was very uneven. Lost his man on 0-1, had 2 terrible giveaways combined with some good play.
Girardi had an OK game. Did not notice him much, usually a good thing, and blocked some shots
McD was by FAR the best Ranger on the ice. His game dropped offa bit in the 3rd, but I really like the offensive initiative he had especially joing in on the rush. If he continues and gets the right feeds it could be a (very expensive though) breakout offensive year for him along with excelling in the defensive zone. That Gomez trade sure was a great one for the Habs!

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote