View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 08:05 AM
livewell68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
According to Glen Gulutzan, with about 30 seconds left in the game, Jagr said to make sure to have two centers out there on the ice, even though he could have gone back out on the ice and gotten the hat trick with the empty net. Here's the exact quote - "I’ll tell you the most impressive part is with 30-some seconds left, as I was waiting for the line change, he tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘Make sure we have two centers out there.’ He could have gone for a third (goal) with an empty net, but that wasn’t his mindset; his mindset was get the points.”
I got this from http://www.defendingbigd.com/2013/1/...-coyotes-recap

Quote:
On Stars Live, Jagr said he wasnt feeling well, if this is how he plays sick, how does ht play healthy?
I think some are thinking he will slow down or wear down as the season rolls on but I think you will find the opposite. Jagr seems happy and when he's playing well, he's confident and a confident Jagr only gets better. He said he felt tired and still put up 4 Pts. Give him the opportunity to lead (something the Flyers didn't do last year) and he will put up impressive numbers. Barring any injuries (the only thing that derailed his season last year) he will finish in the top 10 in scoring.

livewell68 is offline   Reply With Quote