View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Sturminator
I voted for Kodos

vCash: 500
Not that anyone probably cares, but I've decided to devote my energy to researching a few players in this draft, as I did in the last draft. I just want to make it known up front so as to avoid being accused of collusion with any of the active GMs. I've identified three pre-war greats who intrigue me, and about whom I feel not enough is known. One is an all-time pantheon type who remains something of an enigma, one is more of a mid-round scoringline guy who was a big star in his day, and the last is a high-end bottom-6 player. I'll point them out when they come along. I will probably do a 4th player, but I haven't yet identified any persons of interest beyond the first three.

No guarantees that what I find will be all positive, or even positive on the whole relative to our current opinions about these players. I will post everything that I find of any relevance, and do my best to put the players in the context of their times and provide a good, longitudinal view of their careers. I'll probably revive the Dirt thread for this purpose, so don't anybody expect me to put together a nicely formatted ATD bio.