View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 10:42 AM
IslesBeBack*

vCash: 500
Also,

While I do realize our team is probably the worst in the East, we're not the worst until the standings truly dictate so. So let's keep our heads held high.

There are positives:
Grabner looked great. Almost scored by himself in front of Broduer.
Boyes looked really good, and pulled off a scorers move in the second. Let's see how this works out.
Keith Aucoin is that mix of grit that we need. Plays a KISS game.
Hamonic and Macdonald on the back end.

From a few of my friends, the Rangers came out last night and played one of their worst game in years. They looked horrible.

We didn't. We just didn't win. So let's not jump off the ledge. Get it back Monday and I'm sure we'll all forgive.

Plus, Nabokov looks real good. Real freaking good. Get that goaltending every night and you're not finishing last, just by default.

THAT SAID,
We don't win more games in this division, we'll never make the playoffs. So hopefully this doesn't become a trend. Philadelphia looked absolutely abysmal yesterday. So a bunch of fans are all in the same spot. Let's all see how this works out, but going on a 5 game road trip after Tampa has me shaking in my boots. This could really end before it begins. Have to hope it doesn't.

IslesBeBack* is offline   Reply With Quote