View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 09:46 AM
IdealisticSniper

vCash: 500
Few quick notes from me.

-Lindback has the potential, you can see it. But right now my god does he give up way too many rebounds and a lot of times they are in the worst spots possible. Cost him two goals last night. Maybe it was just jitters but it needs work or sure. He did make a few very nice saves though so overall solid IMO.

-Concacher played great. Back checked like crazy and of course his offense was good. He made great breakout passes to get out of the zone and I only remember seeing one bad decision by him all game and it was in the offensive zone. I think his speed makes Vinny work a little harder. Kind of like having Marty with him.

-Defense looks incredibly improved. I know it's only one game but aside from the PPs, the caps only has maybe 3 or 4 real scoring chances. They need to improve on communication and breaking out from behind the goal line a bit more but that will come obviously. I really like the mix we have right now. And Brewer wtf? Lol

- I like the passive aggressive scheme we ran most of the night last night. The pace will only get better too.

-Ovechkin is as per the norm, a *****. Can't believe that flop he had that he got called on and then had the audacity to come right back out and dive immediately again. Hedman and the D did a great job on him and he was pretty much invisible the entire night. I didn't worry about a goal every time he touched the puck last night.

-Great way to open but here's the test. You beat a "good" team pretty decisively. Now you have to go and beat a "bad" team. Follow it up with a win.

Oh and I love jumbotron. It's amazing although it doesn't seem to like the tesla coils too much.

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote