View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Krishna

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelMe View Post
Do we have a deadline date yet? I think that given the lockout shortened season, it is extremely unlikely that Stars will be out of contention by the end of February...this season, the margins between teams are gonna be very tight due to the low number of games.
I believe it is April 6th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtown View Post
Only reason Jagr isn't here is because Holmgren needed the cap space to go after suter, parise, and WEber. Had he known that we werent getting any of the 3 then he would have brought back jagr on a 1 year deal for sure. Id welcome him back but a 2nd in this draft sucks to give up.
I'm glad Holmgren didn't give him 4.5m for this year. Does anyone else remember how terrible he was from february/march til the end of the playoffs? He was absolutely terrible because his groin, which has been a huge issue for him during his whole career. At the time was I expecting a long lockout that led to a 48 game season? No. But you need players that can play the full time without such a huge drop off in play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDu View Post
Will his hamstring be functional by the time Dallas is out of it?
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
For those that followed him in his Kladno team over the lockout, we know he'd been playing very, very well. A couple of hat tricks. Faster skating than he did with the Flyers. He lost a few pounds.
But Kladno is a long way from the NHL is skill and talent.

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote