View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 11:40 AM
TollefsenFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
Yes, Norway has way more depth, but that is evened out by our top talent. That's why I'd call it even
Nah I wouldnt say Denmark got alot of top end talent. Ur Nhlrs are not great goalscorers, but very all round players. Thats not bad at all, because guys like Nielsen, Hansen, Eller etc can do a rly good job defesivly, work hard all over the ice and score aswell. Still they are not as good offensivly as Thoresen and Zuccarello on big european ice. Thoresen helped out Norway big time in the olympics (5 point in 4 games) the 2010 whc with 6 points in 6 games and now last in the 2012 whc with 18 points in 8 games)

So the way i see it Denmark got depth, while Norway depends on a few individuals. Only problem with Denmarks depth is that half of the players play in NA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denmarks roster

I believe that Nicklas Jensen can become that top talent ur talking about, but he is still to young.

The way i see it Eller, Regin and Jensen are the best offensive players Denmark got, while Hansen, Nielsen and Boedker are more all rounders (2nd or 3rd liners). Can be used on pk, pp etc.

The bottom lines can be filled with players from swe1, swe2 and del.

On D u got Larsen + Ahlrs + swe 2 and that guy in DEL,

And u got a few okey goalies.

All in all u got depth. Thats not a problem at all. U just need to put together a real scoring line.

TollefsenFan is offline   Reply With Quote