View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 01:31 PM
TCL40

vCash: 500
Quote:
Shots on goal were definitely lopsided in the B's favor, 21-34. Rask saw a third fewer shots than Lundqvist. Team defense was ON last night.
And most of those 21 shots weren't super great scoring chances. Rask made the saves he had to and got really good looks-Rask did his job but any goalie will tell you that good team defense makes their job much easier and the Bruins did that.

Quote:
personally i think boychuk was the main reason nash was shut down... every time he had the puck boychuck layed a hit on him... loved it...
I think Johnny B had a really good game. His decision making was on and he played great in the 5 on 3 PK-he made a couple of huge clears.

Quote:
Bergy did win many faceoffs. I don't know what the % was but looked good to me.
I think he was close to 70%. He is a master at face offs. He wasn't awful but I think he still has a few cobwebs to shake off.

As for Paille I still think he deserved star last night. He played 110% the whole night and I think his skating and game are a perfect fit for the merlot line. Sure he was a first round draft pick-so may be viewed by some as a bust, but he contributes with his skill set in a way that allows him to shine on the 4th line.

Last edited by TCL40: 01-20-2013 at 01:36 PM.
TCL40 is offline   Reply With Quote