Old
01-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Basement Cat
RIP Loko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanmaster View Post
Clutterbuck + for Greene?
I would not want to do that. I like Clutterbuck but I dont value much and perhaps I value Greene a little too much. I guess it depends on the +

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukToZetterberg View Post
From the odd games of the Devils I saw last year it looked like Volchenkov was having a bit of a rough guy with it. By that I mean it looked like he had lost a step & wasn't playing as physical as he had with the Sens. I don't see many Devil games so it could have just been the 3 or 4 I saw were just his off nights but it seemed that Tallinder is more of the shutdown guy the wings would want.

So the question is what do you guys want/need for Tallinder & would he be more expensive then Volchenkov?
You are not wrong in your analysis. Volchenkov is not the same guy that he was in Ottawa. He is a little slower for sure and is more prone to getting coned. I wouldn't say that he has lost his physical game though and he is still solid on the PK. Tallinder is more valuable than him IMO but I dont speak for all Devils fans. He is a complete d-man (though a little lacking in the physical department despite his size). I return for him I would like a guy who fits the description of the OP. That is enough for me. I hope that helps answer your question.

Basement Cat is offline   Reply With Quote