Old
01-20-2013, 03:15 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
Still not in love with Zubrus on the 1st line since I felt he couldn't quite keep up with Zajac and Kovy but only one game in.
I thought he did fine there. Cleared space, cycled well, and played solid defence. He's not meant to be the offensive dynamo on the line, that is Kovy and Zajac's job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
I dont see the point of moving Henrique to the wing. Elias is not a fan of playing center and Henrique is a center. Not sure if you did it on purpose of just filled in lines.
Id rather see that second line as Elias - Henrique - Tedenby
I think Henrique and Elias are interchangeable. Both are good at either wing or centre. Tedenby should be able to play either wing in theory. So really you could shuffle that line in several different ways and still come up with something workable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
Anyone else not want to bury Clarkson on the 3rd line? I know he did well there last year but with more playing time and better linemates, who knows what numbers he can put up.
No, I think Clarkson belongs on the third line. No higher, no lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
I don't know, it's the 3rd line in theory... but I really like the look of Tedenby-Josefson-Clarkson

Speed, play making, net crashing - it's an all inclusive line.
That has been a solid line in the past, I wouldn't mind trying it again. But that requires either Matteau or Butler in the top 6. Not saying it couldn't work, but it is a little odd. Maybe if Lou trades for a top 6 winger we'll be set.