View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Sore Loser
Since 2009

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch Factor View Post
6 minutes into watching the Buffalo/Phila game on NBC and I would trade Ryan Johanson for Mark Foligno straight up right now.

I'd love to see the two Folignos on the same line. Hard working, sandpaper, with skill. That's the identity I'd like to see from the CBJ.

Edit-This is not meant to be a negative post about RyJo. It's meant to show how much I believe Mark Foligno would be awesome for us.
Not a fan of overpaying for a guy just because we have his brother on the team. See: Philly trading for Luke Schenn.

If we were to go after Marcus Foligno that would be fine, if we were looking to add another second/third line tweener player. Giving up one of our only potential 1st line players - in the entire system - to get him, would hopefully be enough to get Scott Howson sent packing. And I don't dislike Scott Howson.

I thought Ryan Johansen was excellent last night. We have to remember that he's still a kid, but to see him using his size and working as hard as he did last night is a great sign. With his vision, quick hands, and that added weight, this guy is starting to show the potential that got him drafted 4th overall. Very good to see.

Sore Loser is offline   Reply With Quote