View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 03:56 PM
jamers
McTankel Mechanic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Fish View Post
- While Grigorenko didn't screw up at all, he needs to do more than just not make mistakes if he's going to stay in Buffalo. 5 more performances like that and he'll be back in Quebec. He's not being put in a situation that he can really succeed in either.
Unless you just want him in on the PP, about the only way to do that is supplant Hodgson or Ennis (bad idea), or put him in the top 6 on a wing (also seems like a bad idea with the way our top 2 lines have been playing since the end of last season).

I'm sure Ruff understands that he won't get the offensive opportunities he would if he were in the top 6. I think he can certainly succeed in a third line role in his first season as a pro. It's not like he's playing with scrubs out there, like I'm seeing mentioned quite often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreakon View Post
Say wha?

Was it just me or did anyone else think the PP's were pretty damn good. It's not all going to be rainbows and hugs, but when we actually got in the zone and set up, the passing was superb. Which is what you want on a good PP, right?
Agreed. I still don't like how we enter the zone, but once we're there, we look pretty good honestly.

jamers is offline   Reply With Quote