Old
01-20-2013, 04:03 PM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
You let me know which one of these fights he was even competitive in

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/...htcard/reg2013
Draw against Bellemore whose got about 5 inches on him, got beat by Bruton but both were chucking some bombs and the Hagel fight he was going good then slips and Hagel lands punches while hes on the ice. I forgot that Rockford fans think thats normal for a hockey fight and should be commended but the only real punches landed against him are when hes on the ice and Callahan landed a couple himself. Even if you wanna say he lost (which I agree with) saying he wasnt competitive is laughable. Same with the Bellemore fight. Hagels a dominant fighter, gave Bollig a good go.

Callahan actually fights fighters, in the last 2 years who has Beach fought thats really considered a fighter? Latta whose 5'11 beat him up, same with Della Rovere, lost a fight to Kassian (surprise, only punches he landed were after Kassian went down). I guess Beach fought Nemisz who is close to his size but hes not a fighter either.

Hes beat Sheahan who has never fought before and he jumped him and he beat Ferraro who is small and not really a fighter. Difference is Ferraro has a spine so he jumped in for his 5'10 European teammate.

Last season alone Callahan fought more legit fighters then Beach has his entire pro career