View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 04:54 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Sports Fan View Post
Well, I received a ton of clarification from the seller and he added a few more pics. I think I'm gonna jump on this.
I wouldn't do it. The jersey itself looks ok to me, but the customization is not good. The name is way off, and looks to be very poorly done. Even if it is the way it was laid out in the Ebay pic, the curve of the name is noticeably off and the letters aren't the right cut/size. The numbers are not Denver Athletic cut, and the C is not placed properly. Compare to my DA done Sakic nameplate and numbers: The layers in the numbers on the listed jersey are too thin, and look closely at the 9 in the number. The lower right of the inner loop of the 9 is different on the DA done jersey. And look at the tips on the upper left of each number. Way more pronounced and larger (due to the wider layers under the black top layer). Not too noticeable until you know what to look for.
Besides, 200 is way too much. You could get a blank for around 100 then DA charges 75 for customization. Even with shipping you'd be about the same price and there would be no question about font, curve, placement, materials, etc. I wouldn't do it.

Last edited by SuperTheGreat: 01-20-2013 at 05:07 PM.