View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 05:22 PM
sheed36

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime8 View Post
I wonder if Grabovski would be willing to restructure his contract for the Leafs. I know that he was given it because of his production, but if the Leafs were to restructure it so that he was given a signing bonus of 4 million, so that the Leafs could put his cap hit down to 4.75 or something in that area.... do you think he would give it a thought? He would still get the money that he's owed.

I also don't think that the Leafs trade MacArthur at all and I believe they let him walk in free agency. To be given the "A" and then dealt in the same shortened season would be a bit of a slap in the face. Not that it can't be done, just doesn't seem right to give the responsibilities to a guy that you don't see being here for a whole year.

Also, I hope this is the year that Nonis pulls the trigger on getting Pavelski from San Jose. I really think that San Jose doesn't want to lose Murray to free agency and with all the money that is tied up in contracts already, I hope they make space with clearing out JP.
I'm pretty sure that's not even allowed in the NHL even if Grabovski were willing to do it.