View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Eytinge

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey24 View Post
Kobe is one of the most selfish players I have ever seen play. Iverson is right up there with him imo but Kobe takes the cake. The guy always has to get his shots, his assist stats look decent at about 4.7 but in all honesty for a guy who pretty much handles the point it's not that impressive.

I remember Bynum saying that he feels playing in LA with Kobe stunted his groth as a player. Kobe's reply to that was (well everyone has to sacrafise something when the play with Kobe Bryant.) And Kobe calling Dwight soft while Dwight fires back saying there is no chemistry on the lakers because of how they play. (A Kobe first system)

It was noted that Shaq and Kobe didn't get along, and it's been proven that Kobe can't get along or play with other star players who demand the ball. Pow's numbers have suffered with Kobe but Pow has a laid back personality and is a team first player.
Phil Jackson also called Kobe the most selfish player he ever coached and someone who went out of his way to get his no matter what the team's system was in his book a few years back.

I hope this year slows down the people saying Kobe is anywhere near MJ. I always laugh at Kobe fanboys who say that stuff. Even Leo was calling Kobe an MVP candidate during halftime. His team isn't even in the playoffs!