View Single Post
01-20-2013, 05:41 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Moskau View Post
The Ugly: The sarcastic, snide comments anytime a player who is getting called out finally does something good is back from last season. Look to the Myers goal for what I'm talking about. He played well the first 10 minutes of the game but couldn't make or handle a pass for the next period and a half to save his life. Many posters commented on this. As soon as he scored the goal the GDT gets bombarded with "LOL MYERS IS SO BAD AMIRITE". It's always the posters who don't have enough balls to form their own opinion and post it for fear of being nitpicked that do this. It was ****ing annoying last year and it's annoying this year. It adds nothing to the GDT. If you think that the opinions people are forming goes against the way you see things post your opinion on why they're wrong, don't wait until that player does something well to make yourself look good. It's pathetic really.
Had a guy sitting behind me today that was like this, very annoying. I saw some good stick work and pysicality from TyMy, passing was off for a few guys, hopefully just offseason rust

McTank is offline   Reply With Quote