View Single Post
Old
01-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Chazz Reinhold

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
For the 50th time it's not one game and I don't care about what he's done on other teams, he's sucked on ours and for a guy who got a lump removed, you think he'd be more motivated then Nolan and actually play good on our home opener. Sorry if I'm expecting too much from an injury prone player who did good on other teams but not ours. I think it's time we trade him before he turns into a vegetable while he still has value for a top pick for next year. Take the safe way out and not risk losing him.
Have you ever heard the term "small sample size?" I think it's pretty apt in this situation. Gagne has played 35 regular season games for the Kings including yesterday. 31 of those 35 were under Terry Murray's Kings that were on an all-time historical low pace for offensive production. If you're going to judge Gagne for his production during the first half of last season, you should do it to the rest of the team. And if that's the case, you should also be wanting to ship out more players than just Gagne. Let's be consistent here, at least.

Chazz Reinhold is offline   Reply With Quote